Buy "trimmed and ready" chicken breasts (seriously, who has the time? I'll pay two quarters for not having to do the labor involved with raw chicken.)
- Line a baking sheet with foil while Silas is doing this in the cabinets:
- Cut open the chicken and throw it into the middle of the foil-lined baking sheet.
- While I'm washing my hands, remember that the Celtics are playing the Heat and plan to make a dash to the remote.
- Make a dash to the remote and tune to the Celtics/Heat game.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Fold the foil into a pouch and put the whole mess into the oven. Wala! Just in time to hastily rescue Silas who is steadily crawling toward the chemical cabinet.
This is Josie's photo, but honestly mine looked just as good. Okay, okay...maybe mine looked a little better.