Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random: Take 2

Hello friends. Today is another of those days when it's probably better to just post a random assortment of life tidbits rather than blather on about a subject for longer than is warranted.  So here goes:

1. Regardless of who wins this game between the Jets and Steelers (which I hope is the Jets because I can hardly handle the personality of Roethlisberger), I'm rooting for the Packers to win the Superbowl in two weeks. I really wanted the Bears to win it, but it was not meant to be. I only wish that we could be watching the Superbowl with Jordan and Adrienne in Chicago once again like we did last year...they made it my favorite Superbowl ever, without a doubt.

2. We've taken to calling Silas "Blake Griffin" because of the tricks he pulls with his pacifier. Followers of LA Clippers' player Blake Griffin know that, in addition to his amazing ability to dunk the basketball, he also has quite a tendency to play ridiculously with his mouth-guard and let it hang out of his mouth when action is not taking place (i.e. the free throw line, time outs, etc.).  Silas has begun identical antics with his pacifier and it can often be seen in all directions in his mouth, as depicted here:

 3. Also in the way of Silas antics, this took place while I was attempting to clean the kitchen today:

4. I finished knitting my scarf! I love it! I still need to get it to the shop and learn how to bind it off and weave in the ends. After that's done, I'll post a pic of it. Can't wait to get going on my next project, but first I promised my friend Erik that I'd read a book that he recommended, so I'm in the first part of that.

Hope all is well with everyone. Happy weeks to you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Silas and the dishwasher! He's getting so big! Oliver loves to climb things, too. He's still not walking yet, but that doesn't mean he can't climb the bookshelf or climb up and stand up in his little rocking chair.

    ReplyDelete