Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Earthquake!

Well today an interested thing happened, and you can probably guess by the title of this entry that that interesting thing was an earthquake. In Oklahoma. Earthquake in Oklahoma. How crazy is that? It happened at 9:00 this morning, was a 5.1 on the Richter scale, and was felt from Texas to Kansas, although the epicenter was a few miles from our house. I was at the office, which is 30 minutes northeast of our house, and the rumble still lasted probably 12-15 seconds. Enough time for me to argue with my co-worker while it was happening that it wasn't actually an earthquake, but was construction going on next door (in my defense, there was construction going on next door AND I was short on sleep, although clearly I was in the wrong here). What can I say? I guess Oklahoma just has it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment